Tuesday 27 October 2015

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 27th October 2015 GOD'S BUSINESS III Apostle Grace Lubega



[Romans 15:18]; For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient by word and deed.

There are people complaining that Christians have changed their teaching. That is rubbish.

I have told people before  the story of a man who lost his containers and went to pastors in town and they failed to locate them. He then went to a man recognized as a cult in Kampala. The man said, ‘No no no, I saw the containers. They are 30km from here. Robert stole them. You will find him in Makindye drinking Soda. Robert will lead you to a house. You will find a green gate, enter there and you will find the containers.’

Jesus help us. Help us that are not cult; help us! If the devil can find lost containers and the God I serve cannot find them, I better shut up.

Believe it or not, you cannot tell the man who lost his containers that the other one is false. We are the ones who built these things. We are the ones who said God speaks. We are the ones who told them he saves and heals. Let us drink our own medicine. Let God be true and every man a liar.
If you say Jesus makes lame men walk, I will make the lame walk. But before I do, leave the ‘cultic' man alone if he is making them walk.

 We are the ones with the problem. We don't show people Christ. That God we spoke of, where did he go? You think you will fool Christians forever? You think they are all dense? This generation is well read. They know when you are phony, when you are acting. They know when you are lying but have only stayed because they have no option. When they find that one who means what he says, trust me, they will leave.

What is God doing in you? My business before God is easy. Before I made the lame walk, I told God that there is an anointing I read about which makes the lame walk. Give me that one. The Bible says desire the best spiritual gifts. The anointing came. After that, I said what next because my business is me and Christ.

Excerpt from the Sermon: THE TRUE HEDGE  by Apostle Grace Lubega

What is God doing in you?

Scripture Reference: 1 Corinthians 2:2,  1 Corinthians 2:5

Find us on www.phaneroo.org, Phaneroo App on Google Play, Windows Store and Play Store.

Phaneroo Every Thursday at MTN Arena Lugogo 5-8pm. Come See the Word Made Manifest.

Follow the Rhythms of Grace with Apostle Grace Lubega on 96.6 Spirit fm every Friday 9.00-10.00p.m and on 91.5 Mighty Fire f.m every Tuesday 1-2pm and every Thursday 9.00-9.30 p.m, 89.0 Liberty FM Hoima, every Sunday 8.30-9.00 pm.

No comments: