Thursday 8 October 2015

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 8th October 2015 Apostle Grace Lubega OUR ULTIMATE MINISTRY II


[Philippians 1:15-18]; (MSG) It's true that some here preach Christ because with me out of the way, they think they'll step right into the spotlight. But the others do it with the best heart in the world. One group is motivated by pure love, knowing that I am here defending the Message, wanting to help. The others, now that I'm out of the picture, are merely greedy, hoping to get something out of it for themselves. Their motives are bad. They see me as their competition, and so the worse it goes for me, the better--they think--for them. So how am I to respond? I've decided that I really don't care about their motives, whether mixed, bad, or indifferent. Every time one of them opens his mouth, Christ is proclaimed, so I just cheer them on! And I'm going to keep that celebration going.

Don't fight people because they don't understand you. Celebrate the fact that they are still preaching Christ and move on. For anybody who fights you but celebrates Christ, just cheer them on. It's not right to contend with fellow men over what they think is true or not.

I want to get you to a point where you should not be consumed to be like them. If they have a problem with you, let them have a problem. Don't have a problem with them. This Jesus who died for us is bigger than them and whether you want it or not a time is going to come where none of you can speak but the satisfaction is that you are going to stand in heaven and God says ‘well done good and faithful servant,’ that suffices.

So if you hear men preach, say ‘go on, because you are preaching Christ.’ They will say we have a problem with you, and you say, ‘I don't have a problem with you.' I am that transformed and God dealt with me a finer way. The bible says, ‘behold I show you a more excellent way.' That way is the way of love.

This is the place that puts men's guns down and makes a man say, ‘I could fight better and win because I have my rights and we are all equal before the law but I choose to lose certain battles and win certain wars because there is a maturity in me that has taught me a knowledge above what comes to men as mystery.' It makes me hold back when I must hold back because I have realized that that's where true warfare begins.

Excerpt from the sermon: THE OLIVET DISCOURSE by Apostle Grace Lubega

Don't fight people because they don't understand you. Celebrate the fact that they are still preaching Christ and move on.

Scripture Reference: 1 Corinthians 13:8, 1 Corinthians 12:31

Find us on www.phaneroo.org, Phaneroo App on Google Play, Windows Store and Play Store.

Phaneroo Every Thursday at MTN Arena Lugogo 5-8pm. Come See the Word Made Manifest.

Follow the Rhythms of Grace wit Apostle Grace Lubega on 96.6 Spirit fm every Friday 9.00-10.00p.m and on 91.5 Mighty Fire f.m every Tuesday 1-2pm and every Thursday 9.00-9.30 p.m, 89.0 Liberty FM Hoima, every Sunday 8.30-9.00 pm.

No comments: