Monday 16 November 2015

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 16th November 2015 CARE-LESS Apostle Grace Lubega



[Philippians 4:6]; Don't fret or worry. Instead of worrying, pray. Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers, letting God know your concerns.

The scriptures say that let petitions and praises shape your worries. It means that your prayer becomes petitions and praise. The worry becomes a petition and praise. This is how it is; ‘I praise you, because you are bigger than HIV. I bless you because you are the healer of my disease, bruised for my iniquities, the chastisement of my peace was upon you, by your stripes I am healed.  I cannot lose peace. Halleluyah! I am big. I am healthy. I cannot die.'

Such a man cannot die. Even if HIV stays in his body, it cannot kill him. If they send you away from your job you say, ‘thank you Jesus because I do not look to men but to the Lord, where my help comes from. He does not sleep nor slumber. He is my providence. He is my ever present help in time of need. Promotions come from neither East nor West. They come from the Lord. I will not fret. He provides all my needs.'

Unfortunately, there are Christians who instead cry the whole night.
I nolonger ask God why something is happening. He knows what he is doing. He told me he will perfect everything that concerns me. I might not know the state of my work place but concerning me, he was clear; he promised to perfect everything that concerns me. Even if you fire me, you are wasting your time.

Your boss is not your bread. Jesus is. If you earthly men know how to give good gifts, how much more your heavenly father?

Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers. You do not have to worry any more.

Excerpt from the sermon: TWO KINDS OF CHRISTIANS by Apostle Grace Lubega

Let petitions and praises shape your worries into prayers.

Scripture Reference: Psalms 138:8, James 1:17

Find us on  www.phaneroo.org , Phaneroo App on Google Play, Windows Store and Play Store.

Phaneroo Every Thursday at MTN Arena Lugogo 5-8pm. Come See the Word Made Manifest.

Follow the Rhythms of Grace with Apostle Grace Lubega on 96.6 Spirit fm every Friday 9.00-10.00p.m and on 91.5 Mighty Fire f.m every Tuesday 1-2pm and every Thursday 9.00-9.30 p.m, 89.0 Liberty FM Hoima, every Sunday 8.30-9.00 pm.

No comments: