Tuesday 15 December 2015

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 15th December 2015 THE PRICE OF THE GOSPEL Apostle Grace Lubega


[Mark 8:36]; For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

I have preached the gospel in some truly dangerous places. For example, I have preached in native mainland China where you can get arrested for preaching. In such a place, while you preach, men can approach you and it is up to you to ensure that by the time they arrive, you are done preaching. I tell you I have seen war; our Ugandan people have not understood war.

One time when I was in India preaching at the pulpit, some men came and told me that according to my passport, I was not supposed to preach in cantonment areas. I told God, I know that I am dark skinned but let these men see an Indian instead.  The men took back a report that there was no black man preaching.  Despite the dangers, we still entered certain places and preached.

If you do not experience that sort of shaking, there’s a way you can’t truly experience God.  You have to live at the edges to see God. Get out of those comfort zones to places where your faith is shaken enough for you to see God.

You must sell your soul to God. I insist, you must sell your soul to God. Why? We want revival. Do you think we are going to stop persecution? No. However, we are going to thrive in its presence because He prepares a table in the presence of my enemies; he increases the anointing and my cup runs over.

Excerpt from the Sermon: APOSTOLIC VOICES-NKUMBA, 4th November 2015 by Apostle Grace Lubega

You have to live at the edges to see God. Get out of those comfort zones to places where your faith is shaken enough for you to see God.

Scripture Reference: Exodus 1:12, Psalms 23:5

Contact our Testimonies Team:  phaneroo.testimonies@gmail.com , 0702139686, and 0701039331

Connect: www.phaneroo.org; Phaneroo App on Google Play, Windows Store and Play Store.

Service Times:  Every Thursday, MTN Arena Lugogo 5-8pm.

Rhythms of Grace with Apostle Grace Lubega: 96.6 Spirit fm every Friday 9.00-10.00p.m; n 91.5 Mighty Fire f.m every Tuesday 1-2pm and every Thursday 9.00-9.30 p.m;  89.0 Liberty FM Hoima, every Sunday 8.30-9.00 pm.

No comments: