Saturday 16 January 2016

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 16th January 2016 LESSONS IN VIRTUE II Apostle Grace Lubega



[Ephesians 5:31]; For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh.

One time, I was counselling a woman who was having an issue with her marriage. She told me that she had gone to God and told him, ‘God, my husband is cheating; he got another woman; he is sinning. Help him God because he is sleeping around’.

In that instant I recognized a problem. There was something that she simply had not understood. Many people read the scripture on the two becoming one but they take it at face value; they take it for granted.

If the two of you are one, you are in truth both sleeping around. If your husband ever cheats on you, go to God and tell him, ‘I am sorry I am cheating.’ If your wife does not pray, tell God, ‘I am sorry I am not praying.’  If the man is drinking alcohol, tell God, ‘I am sorry I am drinking alcohol.’ The gist of all this is that you and your husband are one. The more you mature in God as a woman or man, the more you start to take responsibility for any weakness in your spouse.

Excerpt from the sermon: THE WEIGHT OF A MAN by Apostle Grace Lubega

The more you mature in God as a woman or man, the more you start to take responsibility for any weakness in your spouse.

Scripture Reference: Proverbs 31, Genesis 2:24

No comments: