Monday 4 January 2016

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 4th January 2016 KNOW YOUR LINES III Apostle Grace Lubega



[Colossians 3:1 MSG]; So if you’re serious about living this new resurrection life with Christ, act like it.

We know that Peter denied our Lord three times. After the resurrection, when the Lord appeared to his own, he sought to correct the lines that Peter had messed up.  He asks, Peter, ‘do you love me?’  Peter said, ‘yes.’ Jesus asked him a second time, ‘do you love me’ and once again, Peter said, ‘yes.’ Christ asked him the third time, ‘do you love me?’ Peter got irritated.

However, Jesus was doing something much bigger than what Peter thought. He was undoing Peter’s wrong lines.  So child of God, you are whining and crying, ‘why am I going back to this place all the time, it seems like I am not growing. I have prayed and prayed but it is not changing. The man is still the same, in fact when I pray he worsens.’ No. Practice the lines until you get them right.

Instead of straightening the lines, some people undo them even more. They say ‘I have had enough of this man! I regret why I entered this marriage!’ Hush. Say, ‘I am married to a wonderful man.’ When you got the script of your life and all lights and cameras were on you, all you had to do was act as that workmanship created in Christ for good works for which you were preordained.

Excerpt from the sermon: THE ART OF WAR by Apostle Grace Lubega

When you got the script of your life and all lights and cameras were on you, all you had to do was act as that workmanship created in Christ for good works for which you were preordained.

Scripture Reference: John 21:15-17, Ephesians 2:10

No comments: