Monday 18 January 2016

Submission Vs Resistance by Minister Bwayos (James4:7)

James 4:7 KJV
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Submission is the place of yielding to God, giving your self to the cares and the ways of the lord.
It's the place of humility.

Now, the lord chastises those he loves , the one he calls his children. (Hebrews12:6)

I remember I used to snick out of the house at my grandma's place in Mbale and go to perform in clubs . This was way back before I got born again.
One day I over boozed and I forgot to get home early while it was still dark "as usual" .

I reached home at around 7:30am when it's too bright and all people had woken up and ready to go to the garden to cultivate. 

Mama!!! My granny spoted me in my buggy jeans and plaited hair and she asked me to lie down , she was really good at (kubeying kiboks) as in wiring canes.

But tell you what! from that day I stopped staying out late in clubs. 


When she asked me to lie down, I did it because I was submitted to her.
The place of submission is where you honor and respect some one and obey their commands. 

I realized that she punished me because she loves/d me.

My dear if you are without chastisement whereof all are partakers, you're a bastard and not a child of God (Hebrews12:8) .

We will continue from here tomorrow.

Have a fruitfull day.
Minister Bwayos


No comments: