Wednesday 17 February 2016

Let Your Light Shine by Minister Bwayos (Matthew 5:16 KJV)

Matthew 5:16 KJV
Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.

My God!!!
So this thing has been burdening me;
On monday i  went to a certain bank to cash my check and the teller told me to come back the following day yet the day before, I had been told the same thing.

I don't know how my flesh came in and took over my spirit.
I treated the lady as a carnal man and since then, my spirit has been so troubled .

So today , I walked into the bank and headed straight to her till with a smile on my face.
I told her am sorry for the way I treated you on my previous transaction.
She smiled back at me and said " it's ok"
And then I wished her a good day.
She again answered back and said "thank you"
With a lot of joy on her face.

My God!!! you have no idea how this has made me feel and lifted me spiritually.

John 13:35 KJV
By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

No comments: