Friday 12 February 2016

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 10th February 2016 THE COMMUNICATION OF OUR FAITH Apostle Grace Lubega



[Philemon 1:6]; That the communication of thy faith may become effectual by the acknowledging of every good thing which is in you in Christ Jesus.

I once heard of a man who went to the prayer mountain to pray and while there, all he said was one line. ‘I am not a chicken, I am an eagle…I am not a chicken I am an eagle…I am not a chicken, I am an eagle.’  The very thought that he could see himself as a chicken is just too puzzling.

Was he meditating and a cock came into his head? You cannot meditate and think of yourself as a bird.  No. It means that there is something that had been telling him every day that he is a hen. The thought of a man fighting to convince himself of what he is not already presupposes he invites the possibility of being it.

In the same way, you cannot say, ‘I shall not fail in my exams.’ Why are you even creating the possibility of failing? Just say ‘I do not fail! It is not in my nature to fail.’ When you get into an exam you say, ‘I do not fail!’ When you get into an interview you say, ‘I do not fail.’ When the results come back and it appears that you have failed you say, ‘I do not fail! I know who I am.’ When you meditate on the truth, the spirit will always vindicate you, and when he does, that is revelation to men.

Excerpt from the sermon: PRAYER CODE 2 by Apostle Grace Lubega

When you meditate on the truth, the spirit will always vindicate you, and when he does, that is revelation to men.

Scripture Reference: Philippians 4:13, James 3:2

No comments: