Thursday 7 April 2016

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 7th April 2016 Apostle Grace Lubega



And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none [Ezekiel 22:30].

THE GAP OF DIVINE PURPOSE

There are men who only see the graces aligned to callings and the giftings but never see the graces that are called up for purpose. The truth of the matter is that the graces that are poured out for purpose are equally important.

That is why God says, he is looking for a man who can stand in the gap. There is a time when divine purpose works in gaps and spaces, and because it works in gaps and spaces, it only looks for men who can say ‘I can fill it, I am available, even without the mind of my personal ability to execute, I can trust God to work it in me.’

Many people assume that the perfect will is the only reason why God does certain things, but it is not only so. There are things that God does simply because he loves us; they are in his permissible will. Divine purpose is the centerpiece of the perfect will of God. The deception of the gift is that it may create the illusion that a man is in the perfect will of God and as such, we have gaps in divine purpose, too many gifted men are not walking in their assignments.

Then do we see divisions and schisms in the body; a minister wonders why he can prophesy, preach, heal but he has not made such great strides like another brother who doesn’t seem to be as gifted. The difference is that one is taken up by giftings, another responded to assignment. There is a higher calling that is realigned when we see the gap. The spiritual realm has called every child of God to see the gap and avail themselves for and in it.

FURTHER STUDY: Psalms 42:1, 2 Corinthians 12:15

GOLDEN NUGGET: There is a time when divine purpose works in gaps and spaces and because it works in gaps and spaces, it only looks for men who can say ‘I can fill it, I am available, even without the mind of my personal ability to execute, I can trust God to work it in me.’

PRAYER: Father God, we thank you because you are ready to use any man who says that he is available and so we say Lord we are available, we are hungry for you; hungry for the knowledge and understanding of our part; teach us for purpose; bend us for purpose; break us for purpose; lead us to purpose; that the end of our lives will be of men who you worked in to contribute their part, for your glory Lord and only for your glory. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

Excerpt: THE LIBERTIES OF HIS PRESENCE

No comments: