Wednesday 6 January 2016

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 6th January 2016 HOW WE PRAY Apostle Grace Lubega



[Psalms 44:8]; In God we boast all the day long, and praise thy name for ever. Selah.

We boast in God all day long. This is how your prayer life should be. ‘I am above and not beneath. I am big. I am handsome.’ If you never went to school, you say, ‘God I thank you for my degrees. I thank you because no man has an understanding like I carry. None has a mind like I have in Christ.’ If you fail an exam, say ‘God I thank you because I beat them all. Yes it is 48% but the heavens have registered 84%.’

You speak of the things that are not as though they are. ‘God I boast in you. I thank you that despite these marks by which men rate me, you rate me differently.  Either way, I will employ the first classes. For the race is not to the swift, neither is the battle to the strong or bread to the men of skill.’

If you feel inside your pocket and find that all you have are coins, you do not move by the testimony of those coins. You say, ‘God, this is loose change. I carry dollars here. It is your nature that you will supply all my needs according to your riches in glory; not the World Bank; not the economies of men; yes they can fail, but I cannot fail. Thank you Lord because you are my inheritance.’  If you pray like that, I guarantee you, your life will change.

Excerpt from the sermon: THE WEIGHT OF A MAN by Apostle Grace Lubega

We boast in God all day long.

Scripture Reference: Romans 4:17, Matthew 19:26

No comments: