Thursday 7 January 2016

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 7th January 2016 THE PARADOX OF FAITH Apostle Grace Lubega



[Galatians 2:20]; I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live; yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of the Son of God, who loved me, and gave himself for me.

Let me teach you a principle in performing miracles. The Bible speaks of the faith of the son, not faith in the son. This means that it is the son who does the believing; not the man in whom the son lives. It is the faith of Christ at work in you and not your faith.

The scriptures tell of an account where Jesus marveled at the unbelief of his disciples. The disciples were not yet born again for Jesus had not yet died and risen. It means Jesus marveled at the failure of the unborn again men to believe. Your story as a new creature in Christ is different. Unbelief is the unborn again nature trying to agree with the things of God. A new creature cannot have unbelief.

We are they that have entered into God’s rest. We have rested from our works, the chief of which is to believe. Rested men do not disbelieve for the simple reason that they rested from their faith. If Abraham did not stagger through unbelief, you are of the same spirit. Unbelief worked in the old order. You cannot say you prayed for a sick man and he died.  The man in you said Lazarus’ sickness will not end into death.  There is nothing you cannot do. The sufficiency is of God.

Excerpt from the sermon: THE PARADOX OF FAITH by Apostle Grace Lubega

Rested men do not disbelieve for the simple reason that they rested from their faith.

Scripture Reference: Hebrews 4:3, Romans 4:20-21

No comments: