Friday 30 October 2015

PHANEROO~DEVOTION 30th October 2015 A HEALTHY SPIRIT Apostle Grace Lubega



[Proverbs 18:14,MSG] "A healthy spirit conquers adversity, but what can you do when the spirit is crushed?"

When the bible says that the spirit of a man can sustain any infirmity, it means that you are as sick as your spirit allows, not as sick as your doctor says.

God knew that cancer and HIV would exist, but he still said this. The issue is the health of your spirit, not what the doctor said.

Once, when I was in Kenya, the wife of my host, told me about three men who had had dead kidneys for 15 years. They were still alive yet there are people with functioning organs who are dying.

You must keep a healthy spirit, because if you lose your spirit, it doesn't matter how healthy you are living, you will still die. You can live on all sorts of diets and greens, but without a healthy spirit, they are useless. God just wants the health of your spirit. He says it will sustain you.

The Amplified rendering of the reference scripture is; "The strong spirit of a man sustains him in bodily pain or trouble, but a weak and broken spirit who can raise up or bear?"

One time I was supposed to be preaching somewhere and a mild headache gradually became a throbbing and pounding one. I felt like someone had put a screw driver into my head. It was so painful. So I started feeling sorry for myself, but then I thought to myself; why art thou downcast oh my soul? Is there no king in you? Is thine counsellor dead? I decided that I was going to give the devil a headache without his knowledge.

When I got onto the pulpit, I shouted "Halleluyah" in the loudest voice ever. The congregation replied "Amen!!" They thought I was just praising God, but I was dealing with the devil. The headache left immediately.

If he tries to get you hot and feverish, give him a hotter place, don't incubate him. How do you incubate disease? You're providing heat for the egg, and it will hatch. The moment you start to feel feverish and cold, remove your sweater! It's called having a strong spirit.

Excerpt from the Sermon: WHAT SHALL A MAN GIVE IN EXCHANGE FOR HIS SOUL? By Apostle Grace Lubega

When the bible says that the spirit of a man can sustain any infirmity, it means that you are as sick as your spirit allows, not as sick as your doctor says.

Scripture Reference: Mark 9:23, Hebrews 10:39

Find us on www.phaneroo.org, Phaneroo App on Google Play, Windows Store and Play Store.

Phaneroo Every Thursday at MTN Arena Lugogo 5-8pm. Come See the Word Made Manifest.

Follow the Rhythms of Grace with Apostle Grace Lubega on 96.6 Spirit fm every Friday 9.00-10.00p.m and on 91.5 Mighty Fire f.m every Tuesday 1-2pm and every Thursday 9.00-9.30 p.m, 89.0 Liberty FM Hoima, every Sunday 8.30- 9:344
)m.4

No comments: